About Keith Heart Foundation
Keith Heart Foundation is working to improve the quality of care and information availed to families of children with heart conditions, especially those who can not effort the costly treatment.
We are also partnering with institutions in UK and Uganda, to provide medical facilities and expertise In this endevour we need your help in the form of volunteers, sponsors, donors and fundraisers.
Our Aims & Objectives
Here at Keith Heart Foundation our mission is reflected in our aims and objectives.
- Providing support and care to heart patients and their families.
- Providing information to help reduce risks.
- Improve the quality of life of children living with heart conditions.
- Promoting effective services for their care and treatment.
- Providing medical equipment to hospitals needing heart support.
- Increasing public involvement in heart health.
- Help reduce heart related deaths among children in Uganda.
- Piloting services that help people identify their personal risk of heart disease.